Tuesday, May 3, 2016

They Make Me Happy


There are so many reasons why I love these two. First off, they are so great together. Being around them just makes me smile.


Kia just graduated from BYU with a Bachelor of Arts degree in graphic design. Just after graduation the two of them left for Texas where Allen T.Y. will be working in an internship for the summer. 


Also, look what they gave their moms for our birthdays. Matching bibs. Because yes, they are having a baby. THEY ARE HAVING A BABY!! Which means Allen and I will be grandparents in November. Yeah, go read that last part again. I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!!!

Life just gets better and better. 

5 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Look at all of those happy smiling faces :)

Linn said...

Oh my word, oh my word, OH MY WORD!! Best. News. Ever. I am SO excited for you!

stephanie clara elvire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anaise said...

That's wonderful!!!!!!!

Jerri-Lynn Peterson said...

Yay!!!