Friday, May 6, 2016

Quick Quips


From the mouth of Little X:

Wait a second. Do you know that we are actually standing on the basement's ceiling? If you think about it, that's kind of freaky.

That guy sitting behind us must be SO RICH!! Because all of his teeth are GONE! I bet the tooth fairy is his best friend!

Houses without basements are boring houses.



From the mouths of my 4-5 year-olds at church:

C: My mom saw that my feet were cold and I was sad, so she put her gloves on my feet.
Me: Aren't moms the best?
M: My mom's not the best. She NEVER put gloves on my feet.

Me: Do you choose to be happy today?
M: I choose to be like a chicken!

K: I can hear my mom outside the door!
C: I can SMELL my dad outside the door!

1 comment:

Anaise said...

Hmmmm . . . leaves me wondering what that dad smelled like. :)