Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Quick Quips


Little O: Mom, can you take your head off?
Me: Nope.
Little O: Weird.  Me either.


Little O: This book is full of pages!
Me: Most books are.
Little O: Are you trying to ruin my life or something?


Little O: I had some good dreams last night!
Me: Oh, yeah?  About what?
Little O: It was called 'Going For A Walk Means Mom Pulls Me In My Wagon But She's The Only One Who Is Walking Pcuz I Am Riding In My Wagon.'


Little O: Is my new coat a boily coat?
Me: I don't think so.
Little O: Okay.
(10 minutes later, wearing Hubba's coat)
Little O: Is this a boily coat?
Me: I don't think so.
Little O: UGH! Okay.
Me: Maybe it is.  I'm not sure what boily means.  Do you mean it makes you boiling hot?
Little O: (exasperated sigh) NO, MOM!  It means it's a BOILY COAT!
Me: Okay...
(5 minutes later, carrying Curly's coat)
Little O: See this coat mom?
Me: Yes, It's Curly's.
Little O: But it's a GIRLY coat.  I want my coat to be BOYLY.
Me: Okay, now I get it.  Then yes, your coat is boyly.
Little O: FINALLY!


3 comments:

Gina said...

Cute boy.

Rachel said...

Haha! Boyly coat. Makes perfect sense to me! Now that it has been explained........

A Lark said...

I LOVE your quick quips! (: How do you get your kids to say such funny things? Seriously!