Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My Bear


I think that the majority of the posts I write about Hubba have to do with his shenanigans. I wanted to make sure that the good things he does are equally represented. Take last week for instance... after a year of hard work (okay, mostly fun for a 9 year old boy), he earned his Bear badge in cub scouts.

When I asked what his favorite part of being in the Bear den was, he said that he loved day camp, especially making their own foam swords. He also loved having a Mentos party, where the scouts all got to make geysers with Mentos and soda. Hubba was excited to pass off the entire Family Fun section on our family trip this summer. The hardest thing he could think of in earning his badge was having to walk to scouts instead of getting a ride. That cracks me up since his scout leaders both live about a block from our house! He couldn't think of one requirement that he didn't enjoy - and I credit his awesome scout leaders with that.

Way to go, Hubba! We are so proud of your hard work!



 Does everyone do crazy cheers at pack meetings? We do.


No comments: