1. How often does a person such as I get to spend time being silly with her daughter and daughter's friends for 5 days? Not often enough.
2. The opportunity to hang out with the most amazing group of YCLs (Youth Camp Leaders) and ACLs (Adult Camp Leaders) was simply awesome. I love you, Big Booty No. 5!
3. The new friendships that were developed over the week at camp are ones I will always treasure. 4. Mother Nature and I got to be pretty good friends. She shared a few thunderstorms with me...
5. ...and sent some forest creatures to pose for pictures. (and one to pretend it was a YCL and emerge from the forest within hand's reach on Brownie Hike night - in the middle of a wicked shake-the-ground, light-up-the-sky kind of storm.)
6. The chance to hike on 4 different occasions, and see some amazing sights! Not to mention good friends to enjoy it all with. (Cami, you need to wear "The Deb" more often. **Pound-fist-on-shoulder, flash ILY sign**
7. Who doesn't love the re-creation of camping accidents with mud and ketchup?
8. The water fight I instigated at the lake was a soaking good time for all, even if some wouldn't admit it right off.
9. I decided that I could trust our ward's YW enough to do the "trust fall". And guess what? They caught me! I love C's face here...apparently I wasn't the only one screaming as I fell. 10. I love nature, and its beauty surrounded me throughout my 5 days of camp.
The last time I was able to attend Young Women's Camp was 7 years ago. I am hoping we will not remain strangers for so long this time around. Happy Trails, until next time!
SUPER FLASH: NEW INFO!!
Check out Cami's and Courtney's websites for more Girl's Camp fun!