Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hubba's Greeting Cards

Hubba had a homework assignment to look at the pictures on these cards and then come up with greetings for them. I don't know about you, but a lot of cards I see at the store are a little dramatic.  I was impressed that Hubba stuck with more of a what-you-see-is-what-you-get approach. For the first few cards he went with the obvious, simple greetings.  

get well soon

 can I hod the BaBY

thanks for the Bike 

But these last two were my favorites.

I Made you a wedding cake

Dear gma thanks for the turkey

I don't know about you, but I would pay good money for cards like these from the store.  

2 comments:

Anaise said...

My mom actually does pay for cards the kids make. She really sends them out to people, too. :)

Gerb said...

Anaise, your mom is a genius! I may have to start doing that.