That is definitely a sign of awesomeness! It makes doing the laundry all worth it!
That is awesome!! I'd even do laundry if it meant I'd come out of the dungeon to such a sight. :D
I have missed you! I guess I should have brought you flowers!! :)
All-A-Boy and his awesomeness deserve at least as much credit. Glad you like them.
Now that is a "just because" I can really get behind! And I think that Allen would agree that you are worth all of those, plus hundreds more.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is definitely a sign of awesomeness! It makes doing the laundry all worth it!
That is awesome!! I'd even do laundry if it meant I'd come out of the dungeon to such a sight. :D
I have missed you! I guess I should have brought you flowers!! :)
All-A-Boy and his awesomeness deserve at least as much credit. Glad you like them.
Now that is a "just because" I can really get behind! And I think that Allen would agree that you are worth all of those, plus hundreds more.
Post a Comment