Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Big One-Eight


Tonight, on 6/28 at 6:28 p.m., eighteen years will have passed since the day I first became a mother.


Has the age for a child to become an adult changed? Because I swear this 6'3" kid is still my baby boy. (Yeah, moms see things in a warped reality sometimes.)


Happy 18th birthday to my oldest child, my biggest little boy. I can't wait to see what adventures the next 18 years have in store, Coolister. I am so proud of who you are.


(All photos taken by Jason of Backroads Photography)

5 comments:

Connie said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome Coolister. Oh yes, and congratulations to all 3 graduates!

Teachinfourth said...

Man, he's grown quite a bit over the years...

dalene said...

He's a keeper! And wow--don't they just grow up too fast?!

Jamie said...

Happy Bday Coolister! Today is my daughter's bday as well. It must be a great day to have babies! :)

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you are holding up well,Gerb. You have such an amazing family!