Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Quick Quips


"Why doesn't our house ever get stealed or catch on fire? Our family is so boring!"

Uncle L: What's Curves?
Coolister: It's some kind of car insurance.
Me: Actually it's a women's gym.
Coolister: Yeah. That's what I meant.

Overheard at kindergarten drop-off:
Kindergarten Kid: Your van is SO big! Does your mom do a day care?
Hubba: What's a day care?
KK: When one mom watches a bunch of kids all day.
Hubba: Yup. She does a day care.

"Are you ever going to watch that "Big Fat Loser" show again?"

"Today during P.E. the chee-cher showed us a butterfly that was flying around outside. It was flying around and flying around and then the chee-cher caught it on his finger. Then he set it on the fence - but it wasn't an electrical fence."

"You know who I'm going to marry? Claire, in my kindergarten class. Because I really love her... hair."

"Have you guys heard of Zumba?"
"Yeah, I've heard my friends talk about it. They say the food is really good."

7 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

My car never gets stolen either...

Connie said...

Out of the mouths of babes...

Anonymous said...

We're boring too and I like it that way.

GaeLynn said...

So funny!

Anonymous said...

This is Autumn. I have had trouble posting comments. Perhaps it is too late to request your company on Saturday May 28. Are you available that day and what time works best for you. Feel free to call me 801-376*4823

Anonymous said...

We are a boring family too and I like it that way! Jerri

Cara said...

Our whole family loves your kids "quips"! Keep them coming!