Thursday, June 10, 2010

Guest Post: Finding Flower Fairies

Have you heard that fairies exist?
Well, I know that it is true.
If you are one who has a good heart,
they will often show themselves to you.

Here are a few whom I have met...





If you're willing to look beyond what you normally see, you can find some fairies, too.





My guest blogger today is my lovably crazy 13-year-old daughter, Thumbelina. She loves to read, she loves to sing, she loves using her imagination and she loves creating fairies and then capturing them from behind the lens of her camera. Thumbelina is a sought-after babysitter and a loyal friend. She also loves to write.

11 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

Fairy toast?

Would you really want to eat it?

Shannon said...

Those are some exquisite fairies!! How lovely and imaginative :-). Ummm, Mr. Z - I'm pretty sure that was Pac-man toast!!

Kinsey said...

Those are really cute fairies. You have a very creative daughter.

Richard & Natalie said...

It is amazing what you can find if you are willing to look past appearances.
You managed some really cute creations too.

Gina said...

You, my friend, are amazing. I love what you captured. Beautiful photography!

Anaise said...

Those fairies are just so very fairy-ish! I'm going to show them to my girls!

Broughton said...

All I have to say is that those are awesome pictures!!!

Corine said...

Gorgeous fairies! ;)

Farscaper said...

Creative and Beautiful! My girls loved it!

Rachel said...

Those were incredible! Seriously! I just loved this post!

Lori said...

Those fairies were incredible! How beautiful and creative--I am so impressed. ;)