Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Adorable Senior

Thumbelina graduated from high school on May 28th. We are so proud of our senior!  Prior to graduation we had my awesome and talented friend Trish take her senior pictures.  What do you think?


Cutest senior I ever saw!

She was so excited about this idea of making her senior pictures creative that we did a double-sided announcement.  One side was the photo above and the other was the photo below with all of her graduation details included.  Isn't she a beauty?

 

I let her choose the pictures for the announcement, and the sideways one was great for adding wording next to her cute mug, but these two are probably my favorites:



I can not believe this girl is old enough to be leaving home and starting college.  My babies are growing up faster than I can keep up with and it's a tough thing.  But man, oh man am I one proud mama when it comes to this girl and her talents and abilities!  She's going to do just fine.


2 comments:

Linn said...

I'm pretty sure that first picture just made me year. No exaggeration!

You people are some of the coolest I know. And that cute daughter is a beauty. Congrats to her!

Anaise said...

What blessings you and your family are to the world! The pictures are both hilarious and beautiful, and I'm amazed that you already have 3 who are so grown up. I was just thinking last night about how I'm not afraid to see my oldest grow up and spread her wings, but then I'm saying that from the safety of 4 years still to go before crossing that line. :)