Cutest senior I ever saw!
She was so excited about this idea of making her senior pictures creative that we did a double-sided announcement. One side was the photo above and the other was the photo below with all of her graduation details included. Isn't she a beauty?
I let her choose the pictures for the announcement, and the sideways one was great for adding wording next to her cute mug, but these two are probably my favorites:
I can not believe this girl is old enough to be leaving home and starting college. My babies are growing up faster than I can keep up with and it's a tough thing. But man, oh man am I one proud mama when it comes to this girl and her talents and abilities! She's going to do just fine.




2 comments:
I'm pretty sure that first picture just made me year. No exaggeration!
You people are some of the coolest I know. And that cute daughter is a beauty. Congrats to her!
What blessings you and your family are to the world! The pictures are both hilarious and beautiful, and I'm amazed that you already have 3 who are so grown up. I was just thinking last night about how I'm not afraid to see my oldest grow up and spread her wings, but then I'm saying that from the safety of 4 years still to go before crossing that line. :)
Post a Comment