"I like to keep my eyes open fo pray-os because I listen bett-o wif my eyes lookin' a-wownd at stuff. And anyways, when I shut my eyes it just makes me want-a fall asweep." -Super C
Clever! I always used the "I get so dizzy if I close my eyes excuse." I actually do get a little dizzy with my eyes closed. Watching signed prayers is nice because everybody gets to keep their eyes open.
Hmm. Lawson hasn't thought of this one yet. I'm sure it's coming, though. He's all, "well, you wouldn't know my eyes were open if your eyes were shut!"
6 comments:
I like to keep my eyes open, just to make sure everyone else is keeping their eyes closed for the prayer.
LOL - That is so cute! :D
Clever! I always used the "I get so dizzy if I close my eyes excuse." I actually do get a little dizzy with my eyes closed. Watching signed prayers is nice because everybody gets to keep their eyes open.
How did YOU know his eyes were open?
Thanks for the weekly dose of Super-C. So funny.
Hmm. Lawson hasn't thought of this one yet. I'm sure it's coming, though. He's all, "well, you wouldn't know my eyes were open if your eyes were shut!"
Post a Comment