I was going to write a post today about the night that the song Lady In Red was completely ruined for me.About how I went to a church dance at the age of 17, expecting to meet young single adults, but instead was asked to dance by a sweaty, balding foreigner who was closer to my dad's age.
I was going to tell you about how he half-sang, half-breathed in my ear throughout the entire song, sweat dripping from his face onto my sweater dress, while I tried to maintain a fair distance from him.
But I'm not going to tell you about that. Why?
My cousin Julie has written such a hilarious (but true!) description of a single adult church dance that it puts mine to shame.
Seriously, you need to go read it.
4 comments:
Haha! I read Julie's post earlier today, and found it hilarious! I can't say I had any bad youth dance or singles dance experiences of that sort. Glad someone has the horror stories to tell!
Wow, some people get all the attention...
I went to way too many of those! eeekkkkkkkk
Oh, that brings back some horrible memories...but, on the other hand--there were some great times!!!
Post a Comment