Friday, January 29, 2016

I Love To See The Temple


Last night was great. Our entire immediate family (minus Julia, who is still serving her mission on the east coast, and plus my mom) was able to tour the new Provo City Center Temple while it is open to the public. I have never seen a more beautiful interior. It is seriously breathtaking! 

Once the tour was over Allen had to run to a meeting but the rest of us got our picture taken. I was amazed at how everyone was looking at the camera without much prompting from me. And then when I looked closely I saw that Princess was DEFINITELY looking at the camera. That girl. 

You better believe this picture will re-surface years later when it comes time to make her wedding video.

3 comments:

Anaise said...

Okay, Princess' face is too funny for words, but I can't figure out who the boy is in the middle . . . the one between Elle and Princess.

Gerb said...

Hi Anaise! That's Elle's fiancee, Hyrum. :)

Petersons said...

Congrats Elle! When we come down later this month we are planning on going to the open house too. I'm excited!