Sunday, March 10, 2013

Quick Quips


Little O: Heavenly Father telled me that I need to sleep on your floor tonight.
Me: He did?  Really?
Little O: Yes, Mom!  I'm not lying!
Me: How did He tell you that?
Little O: Well... He haves a magic phone and He knows my phone word to call me.
Me: Really?  What's your phone word?
Little O: O-B-C-D.  And I know His phone word, too, so I can call Him, too.
Me: Wow.  What's His phone word?
Little O: E-A-M-B.
Me: And how do you call Him?
Little O: On His magic phone, I said.
Me: Do you have a magic phone too?
Little O: Uh... not really.  That's what's so magic about it.
Me: That's pretty amazing.  I can only talk to Him by praying.  Why don't I have a magic phone?
Little O: Duh.  Because you're a mom.
Me: Okay, then.
Little O: Can we make me a bed on your floor now?
Me: I guess we have to.  I can't really say no to Heavenly Father, can I?
Little O: I wouldn't if I was you.

Little O: Can I watch the movie about the good lion and the bad animals and they talk even though they're animals and animals aren't supposed to talk like peoples?

Little O: I want to watch a girl movie.
Me: Why?
Little O: Because I like girls, that's why.  But I DON'T like kissing girls. I only kiss you, Mom.


Little O: (to Allen and I) What are you guys talking about in here?
Us: Girl's Camp.
Little O: Can I tell you guys a boy camp story?
Us: Sure.
Little O: Well, I don't want to tell you the camp story where the dad gets ated by a sharp toothed dinosaur and a crocodile. And the alligator's name is Sharp-Toothed Teeth.  Sooooooo... once upon a time there was a boy named O and a dad named Dad. They builted a big tent with a hole for a stove. There was a chicken there. Its name was Glasses. The dad and the O went fishing. O didn't catched anything but the dad catched a starfish. Then Glasses came over so they ated him instead. The end.


Little O: (to Hubba) You're such a cool selfish jerk.

Little O: I'm getting married tomorrow!
ElemenoB: To who?
Little O: A beautiful princess pirate with a sparkly shirt and long, black hair and blue eyes.
ElemenoB:  What's her name?
Little O: Princess Pirate.
ElemenoB: That's not a name.
Little O: Well, I didn't meeted her yet!  I don't know her real name.  I just have to find her.  Then we will all sit at a table and drink root beer and eat pizza! 

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm glad you didn't say no to the bed on the floor...don't want heavenly wrath, right?

Pizza AND root beer at the wedding? Little O sounds like my kind of a fella...

Thanks for sharing these. They always bring me a smile.

You really should charge per laugh these quips generate. You'd be a millionaire in no time! :-)

Thanks again for the smile...

Petersons Blog Spot said...

Sweet boy!

Brown Thumb Mama said...

Lucky O! You don't get a magic phone in Catholic School. ;o)

Rachel said...

Well! Best get planning on that wedding now hadn't ya!?

Unless Little O can make a call on his magic phone and ask Heavenly Father to postpone the wedding. By like, 20 years. :D

Richard & Natalie said...

Man, that kid is going to be a heart breaker! Such personality in that little body.