Tuesday, June 12, 2012

4P Is Back


Remember how I used to write on Four Perspectives?  That was fun.

Remember how we all sort of faded into the woodwork?  That was a little break.

We're back now, and writing on specific topics every other week.  I'm posting every other Wednesday.

Here's what I wrote a couple of weeks ago about being married:  Mahwidge

And a post I wrote about some of my favorite childhood books: Thank You Mrs. Ruthenbeck

This Wednesday, there will be a post about some of the lessons I've learned repeatedly throughout my life.

And here's the best part: every other Friday we have a guest write their perspective on the current topic.  If we have more than one guest submit something, we'll run their posts on the off week.  You can always see what the current and upcoming topics are, right at the top of the main page.

I think you should write something.  You know you want to.  People love hearing your opinions and you love sharing them.  (I'm practicing using The Force, is it working?)  Write up your post, then email it to fourperspectivesblog AT gmail.com. 

You can also submit a topic to the same email address, which would be awesome.

Happy Monday!




  

No comments: