Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Quick Quips

From the mouths of my kids...


Mom? Aw you may-king tow-nadoes for dee-ner?

Some days I wish I didn't have to go to school. But some days I wish I was a tow truck.

(Overheard at church) Before my mom and dad lived in a house they really lived in a hotel room or a car. I can't remember which one. But they really lived in it, with like 8 of their kids. And Santa still found them for Christmas. Or wait... maybe that was in a movie.

If #2 pencils are so great then why aren't they called #1 pencils?

If my presents were stolen at Christmas, I'd cry. But then I'd search the whole city until the robber was found and tell him, "YOU BIG JERK!"

How much cents did our house cost? Was it 100?

Did you see what Baby X just did? I think he's starting to get real brains now!

Little O: Santa going a bwing me my bike-a-my-Crissmiss!
Me: How do you know?
Little O: A-cuz Santa is my friend!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Big fat grin on my face reading these.

Anaise said...

Our Christmas present really were stolen one year when I was about 11 or 12 . . . came home from school to find the back door broken open and all of the presents gone.

If we ever find out who did it, I'll come to your kid to speak on my family's behalf. :)

(I always look forward to reading your quick quips)