Wednesday, December 28, 2011

One-derful

Guess who turned one yesterday?

Our cute little caboose.


And what a wonderful year it has been with him in our lives!


It is amazing to watch time just fly past right before your eyes.


It's hard to believe it was a whole year ago when this picture was taken...


But look at him now!


Like all one-year-olds, he keeps us on our toes. He climbs, tastes, explores, walks, laughs, sings and dances.


He is growing up much too quickly! We all adore this baby boy.

9 comments:

Broughton said...

Such a cute little guy!!! Happy Birthday!

Linn said...

That is honestly the fastest year of my life! I cannot believe he is one already. What a sweet boy!

Richard & Natalie said...

What a cute guy. After seeing the ladder pic I think it is a good thing you had that cast when he just laid there and slept.

Anaise said...

Happy Birthday to your littlest boy!

Petersons Blog Spot said...

I echo everyone's comments: cute little guy, cannot believe he is one, good thing you had a cast when you did, and Happy Birthday! Jerri

Rachel said...

No wayyyyy! One??? He is so adorable and those eyes!! Oh my heck!

Almost time to have another one! ;)

Chelle! said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe that he is already one. He is such an adorable little guy. I was so lucky to hold him when he was first born. Oh, I remember that day like it was yesterday!! Happy Birthday cute guy!!

Brown Thumb Mama said...

What a lovebug! You guys make some adorable babies. :o)

Gerb said...

Thanks, everyone! The idea that all of his firsts are my 'lasts' when it comes to kids brings mixed feelings. But one thing's for sure - we are all SO in love with this little tornado!