Sunday, November 9, 2008

Read Your Labels!

Today I made a startling discovery: there is tuna in tuna.

I know, I know - you are probably relieved to know this, especially for those of you with tuna allergies. I mean, you could have opened up a can of tuna and made yourself a sandwich or something and never have known that there was tuna inside.

I would just like to give a shout-out to the people who are conscientious enough to add information like this to the label of a can of tuna:


Thank you, Tuna-Warning Creators. Thank you.

4 comments:

Holmes said...

Hilarious!

annette said...

I saw a can of nuts w/a warning "MAY contain peanuts". I certainly HOPE SO!

Jon and Maryanne said...

You should turn this into Jay Leno's "Headlines" :)

Shellie said...

I love labels and those safety warnings on electrical appliances. SO FUNNY!